Refurbished Used Zoll M Series Defibrillator For Sale
The Zoll M Series
The most user-friendly, lightweight, advanced defibrillator monitor ever made.
All in a compact unit.
All configurations include the following features:
- Manual Defibrillator with AC Power
- Multiple Application Printer with Summary Report
- Code Markers
- High contrast display
- 3 lead patient cable with integral lead wires
- Universal cable
- Two rechargeable lead acid batteries
- Carry case
- AC mains power cord
- One package of recorder paper
- Integral diagnostic frequency response
- Two PCMCIA card slots
- RS232 data transfer capabilities
- Operator’s manual and standard one year warranty
Call for Pricing on Additional Options:
Basic with Code Markers, NIBP with Adult-Plus cuff and hose, SPO2 with reusable sensor and 4′ Cable, 12-lead with 1-Step Cable, EtCO2 with sensor and Noninvasive Pacing
The used Zoll M Series Defibrillator is available for purchase. Heartland Medical AED devices are refurbished by professionally trained staff members who hold certifications in medical device repair.
Zoll M Series
- The most compact, lightweight, Defibrillator model in its genre makes for ease in handling and brightest viewing while the built in charger and A/C power supply adds no additional size or weight.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform requires lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform delivers optimal efficacy while keeping patient safety first.
- ZOLL’s patented external Pacing can provide superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and thus enabling more patient comfort and improved patient tolerance.
- Multiple options in Zoll electrodes and paddles are engineered to accommodate your varied requirements, while pre-connection capability and common connectors can lower stress in critical instances.
- The Zoll M-series Defibrillator’s design allows numerous configuration options: Monophasic waveform, Biphasic waveform, AED mode with Override, Shock Advisory, 3-Lead ECG, 12-Lead Interpretive ECG, Non-invasive Pacing, SPO2 saturation (pulse oximetery), NiBP, EtC02, Multifunction Cables or Integrated Hard Paddles.
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS