About Heartland Medical Sales & Services, LLC
Heartland Medical opened in 1998 by expert anesthesia technicians striking out on their own. Their business model was to provide competent, reliable service and repair of anesthesia machines.
Heartland techs were so often asked by their service customers about which equipment was reliable to purchase that they made the natural progression to refurbish and sell equipment; eventually branching out into more and more types of equipment as their experience grew.
Our equipment capabilities range from single replacement devices to the complete outfitting of surgery centers and other medical facilities.
At the heart of things, we remain a service company. We aren’t the largest but we may be the best.
Heartland Medical Sales & Services is a trusted distributor of new and refurbished hospital equipment and medical devices. We specialize in operating and recovery room equipment sales, rentals, maintenance, support, and service.
Our success can be attributed to our commitment to 100% total customer satisfaction. Our team members work closely with hospitals and related healthcare providers in order to help them research and choose equipment and/or services based on their specific needs.
In addition, we provide support long after the installation. At Heartland, we pride ourselves on the level of care given to Service Contracts, Preventive Maintenance, and Repair.
User support, technical support, parts support, loaner/rental support, and 24×7 service assistance are all in place so our clients are completely satisfied and we are able to maintain successful long-term relationships with them.
Some of Our Credentials…
- Technical staff has over 150 years of combined experience
- View Our Training Certifications
- Authorized Drager Service Organization – First and only company to date to receive 100% score on the Drager “Authorized Service Organization” audit
- Designed and patented anesthesia delivery system for veterinary and research applications
- Prepared, delivered and installed 14 loaner Narkomed 2B systems to Ashland, KY hospital when water had filled the air lines of all their machines. The emergency call came into our office at 10:00am and by 3:00am the work was complete and surgeries took place as scheduled that day.
- $3 million of Liability Insurance protection
- 24 x 7 x 365 days a year technical support available
- $500,000 on the shelf, in stock parts inventory necessary to guarantee up times
- Employee owned partnership with very dedicated experts
- Former winner of the National Service Center of the Year Award
- Member Independent Medical Dealer Association – IMDA
- Member Ambulatory Surgery Center Association – ASCA
- Heartland Medical Sales & Services LLC maintains an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau – BBB
- Penlon Dealer of the Year for 2008
Equipment Service Provider Checklist:
Heartland is committed to quality service and has an established base of satisfied customers.
We provide service, maintenance, and repair of a wide range of equipment.
Whether your service takes place at your facility or on our bench, we stand behind our workmanship.
How does your provider rate?