Refurbished Used Zoll E Series Defibrillator For Sale
New Zoll E Series
All configurations include the following features:
- AC Power
- Protocol Assist
- GPS Clock Auto Sync
- TriMode Display
- 3-lead ECG Patient Cable
- Universal Cable
- Two Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- RS-232 Data Transfer Port
- Rugged SoftPack Carry Case and Rapid Cable Deployment System
- AC Power Cord, 12″ AC Extension Cable
- One Package of Recorder Paper
- Two PCMCIA Card Slots
- Operator’s Manual
Call for Pricing on Additional Options:
Noninvasive Pacing, NIBP w/ Adult-Plus cuff and hose, SpO 2 and SpCO (comes with EtCO2 port), 12-lead ECG with 1-Step Patient Cable and Integrated Bluetooth
A medical device designed by professionals for their colleagues is what you’ll experience with the ZOLL E Series defibrillator.
The demands of your EMS surroundings benefit from a full-featured defibrillator. This defibrillator is both rugged and ready.
Configuration options of the E Series are unavailable in other defibrillators.
Documentation is streamlined when combined with data transfer options which eliminate the need for paper.
The E Series Defibrillator Offers:
- ZOLL’s Real CPR Help, which measures both chest compressions as well as rate and depth in real time. Also provides visual and optional audio feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
- See-Thru CPR, unique to ZOLL, permits CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you visually evaluate organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- Innovative roll cage design and shape.
- Easy Read Tri-Mode Display screen for use in both total darkness or direct sunlight.
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster utilization.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other Important Defibrillator Features:
- Now with integrated SpCO, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
- Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Compatibility with ZOLL’s sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional Bluetooth functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic waveform, the sole biphasic waveform FDA cleared to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS