Used Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator For Sale or Rent
New Philips HeartStart MRx BASE Monitor
All configurations include the following features:
- Manual defibrillation
- AED mode
- ECG arrhythmia detection
- Automated testing
- AC power module w/ power cord (M3539A)
- One battery pack (M3538A), one metal bedrail hook (M3549A)
- 3-lead ECG cable (M1669A, M1673A)
- Pad cable (M3508A)
- Test load (M3725A)
- One roll of paper
- CD with Instructions for Use
Call for Pricing on Additional Options:
SpO2, NBP, etCO2, IBP and Temperature – pulse oximeter, 2 channels of invasive blood pressure and end tidal CO2
Built tough, reliable and ready for action
Designed and built for the challenges you face in a day, the HeartStart MRx is durable and ready for action. The HeartStart MRx is drawn up and manufactured to meet demanding test requirements including spraying water, military helicopter vibration, mechanical shock, drops up to one meter, electro-magnetic compatibility, and extreme environmental conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude). The identical MRx model shipped to all EMS customers, this medical equipment has passed an extensive battery of tests administered by the US military to achieve aeromedical air worthiness certification. These tests include baseline performance and durability, electrical safety, vibration, electro-magnetic compatibility, climate, altitude, rapid decompression, explosive atmosphere, acceleration, and in-flight performance evaluations.
- Defibrillation as easy as 1-2-3
1. Select energy to choose appropriate dosage
2. Charge button charges the defibrillator in <5 seconds
3. Press shock button to deliver therapy
- Large color display shows 4 waveforms and numerics, or view all 12 leads at once with the 12-lead acquisition option.
- Normal or high-contrast view for easy viewing in sunlight conditions.
- 10 hours of monitoring with two fully charged batteries.
- Ready-for-use indicator flashes to signal that ample power exists to monitor and deliver a shock.
- Automated self-tests that run hourly, daily and weekly. Easy-to-run operational checks.
- Color-coded monitoring ports for easy identification; ports match Philips patient monitors for easy hand-off.
- Integration and upgrades made easy Ease of use is the baseline characteristic of all Philips defibrillators and the HeartStart MRx is no exception. Training to use the HeartStart MRx is uncomplicated due to its intuitive and easy-to-use design. Once the HeartStart MRx becomes integrated into a system, it can be easily upgraded in the field so the benefits of Philips advancements can be had now and into the future without increasing the size of your device.
Superb, advanced monitoring capabilities
The HeartStart MRx provides you with advanced monitoring capabilities to help better assess your critical care patients. Key monitoring parameters include:
- ST/AR Basic™ arrhythmia detection for 10 rhythm disturbances and irregularities FAST- SpO2 (Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology)
- Microstream® Capnography (etCO2)
- Continuous temperature monitoring (core and skin) for post-resuscitation hypothermia protocols
- Invasive pressures (2 channels)
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NBP)
- Vital signs trending
- Audio recording
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS