The Refurbished Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 AED is Available For Sale/Rental
The LifePak 1000 Package Includes:
- LifePak 1000 AED
- Soft Shell Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- (2) Sets EDGE System Electrodes
- Non-Rechargeable LiMnO2 Battery Replacement Kit
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
Flexibility: With a pair of display options, the 1000 is readily configured to your patient care protocols. Changes can also me instituted as recommended by the American Heart Association and/or European Resuscitation Council.
Power: Escalating energy up to 360J provides the options you need for maximum defibrillation success. For patients who need more than one shock, increasing the dose of subsequent shocks has been shown to be a better strategy for terminating shockable heart rhythms.1,2,3
Durability: The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control. This medical equipment can be carried with confidence into the harshest environments.
Easy to use: The uncomplicated, intuitive user interface and clear, comprehensive prompts allow trained users to confidently respond to demanding circumstances in a timely manner.
Simple to use at a cardiac arrest scene, the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator features:
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons to guide you.
- Large LCD screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight.
- Pre-connected electrodes that help speed your response when every second counts.
- Pediatric therapy which can be readily provided using the Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes.
Designed for and tested by emergency professionals, BLS users like the LifePak 1000 for its:
- Built-in flexibility to program the unit to your CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- High capacity battery to provide the power for up to 440 shocks or approximately 17 hours of monitoring time.
- Digitally recorded ECG rhythm and delivered shocks, which can be wirelessly transferred via IrDA port to a PC for post-event quality review.
The LifePak 1000 makes it easy for BLS and ALS teams to work in sync:
- From the streets to the emergency room, the 1000 is compatible with the full suite of lifesaving tools from Physio-Control, including our line of manual defibrillator/monitors.
- With the touch of a button, the 1000 operates in manual override,so you can decide when to analyze and shock.
- Lead II ECG patient monitoring** on large display via 3-wire cable provides flexibility for
- ECG-trained users and enables ALS teams to quickly assess patient rhythm.
**Physician’s Prescription Required by FDA
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS