Ohio Calibrated Vaporizer – With 1 Year Warranty
The Ohio Calibrated vaporizer was an earlier model to the Tek3 and Tek4 vaporizers. The vaporizer is temperature and pressure compensated and also utilizes a 23mm input and output slip connection manifold. The vaporizer is available in funnel or key fill systems for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane. The refurbished Ohio Calibrated units carry a one year warranty. Based on manufacturer’s published instruction the Ohio Calibrated vaporizer must be serviced every 3 years to assure continued accuracy.
|522-11-22||Isoflurane – Funnel Fill||1 Year Warranty|
|522-11-32||Isoflurane – Key Fill||1 Year Warranty|
|522-31-22||Sevoflurane – Funnel Fill||1 Year Warranty|
|522-31-32||Sevoflurane – Key Fill||1 Year Warranty|
Vetland Medical’s Vaporizer Exchange Program
Many vaporizers have manufacturer recommendations that they are cleaned and calibrated annually to ensure accuracy. Previous options for this function were down time with your equipment while you sent your vaporizer in for service, or an incomplete overhaul if you had a technician perform the service in house. Now, the process is easy with Vetland Medical’s Vaporizer Exchange Program!
How It Works:
1) Call us to place an order for a vaporizer exchange (please specify vaporizer type, agent, model and brand of machine if it is to be mounted to)
2) When replacement vaporizer arrives:
- Empty the agent from and detach your existing vaporizer from your anesthesia machine
- Attach the new, refurbished vaporizer to your anesthesia machine
- Place your old unit in the shipping box, apply the pre-paid return-shipping label and send the unit to us
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll Free: (866) 475-1095