Vetland D20 Vaporizer – With 5 Year Warranty Calibrated for Life!
The Vetland D20 Vaporizer is the newest vaporizer on the market. The D20 can be universally mounted to a variety of anesthesia systems and is calibrated for life. The high accuracy and 5-year warranty make the D20 a great choice for any practitioner.
|520-11-22||Isoflurane – Funnel Fill||5 Year Warranty|
|520-11-32||Isoflurane – Key Fill||5 Year Warranty|
|520-31-22||Sevoflurane – Funnel Fill||5 Year Warranty|
|520-31-32||Sevoflurane – Key Fill||5 Year Warranty|
5 Year Warranty with No Scheduled Calibration
The Vetland D20 anesthesia agent vaporizer is automatically temperature compensated. The temperature compensation mechanism is resistant to aging and allows Vetland Medical to offer a 5-year warranty and promote this as a “calibrated for life” vaporizer because the vaporizer has no set recalibration or adjustment schedule. The vaporizer does not have an expiration on the calibration and does not require it to be drained, removed, and sent in for rebuild and adjustment in a clean lab as other competitive vaporizers require.
Vetland Medical does recommend, as a part of your normal routine machine maintenance, that the efficacy output test of the D20 be performed to verify proper function but, again, unless this test finds the performance outside of specifications, there is no need to send the D20 vaporizer in for recalibration on any set schedule.
The Vetland D20 can be universally mounted to a variety of anesthesia systems. The D20 provides up to 5% Isoflurane and 8% Sevoflurane with flow volumes from 300cc to 10LPM.
D20 Anesthetic Vaporizer Specifications
- Vetland’s D20 vaporizer is “maintenance free” meaning there is not a scheduled recalibration/rebuild date recommended by the manufacturer
- The Vetland D20 vaporizer is available with funnel or key fill systems for Isoflurane and Sevoflurane
- The D20 can be universally mounted to a variety of anesthesia systems
- The D20 provides up to 5% Isoflurane and 8% Sevoflurane with flow volumes from 1 to 10LPM
|Agents Available||Isoflurane or Sevoflurane|
|Fill Style||Funnel Fill or Key Fill|
|Mounting||Cage Mount (custom option: Drager or Selectatec)|
|Accuracy||± 15% Iso; ±20% Sevo|
|Agent Capacity||150 ml|
(volume at flow rates from 300cc to 15 LPM oxygen)
|Weight||4 kg / 8.818 lbs|
|Dimensions||185 mm x 140 mm x 135 mm|
|Flow||1 L to 10 LPM|
|Temp Range||59° F – 90°F|
Vetland Medical’s Vaporizer Exchange Program
Many vaporizers have manufacturer recommendations that they are cleaned and calibrated annually to ensure accuracy. Previous options for this function were downtime with your equipment while you sent your vaporizer in for service, or an incomplete overhaul if you had a technician perform the service in-house. Now, the process is easy with Vetland Medical’s Vaporizer Exchange Program!
How It Works:
1) Call us to place an order for a vaporizer exchange (please specify vaporizer type, agent, model, and brand of the machine if it is to be mounted to)
2) When replacement vaporizer arrives:
- Empty the agent and detach your existing vaporizer from your anesthesia machine
- Attach the new, refurbished vaporizer to your anesthesia machine
- Place your old unit in the shipping box, apply the pre-paid return shipping label and send the unit to us
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product, please call us, or use our contact us form today.