Fast. Easy. Accurate.
Numeric Keypad – Easy and fast way to setup
Various Displays – FND displays numerical data clearly and color LCD displays detail information
User Friendly – Simple setup process makes user feel comfortable and display givers user complete information at one glance.
- Self Testing– Every time the unit turns on, the pump self-tests
- K.V.O. (Keep Vein Open) – When the delivery volume has been reached, flow rate turns into K.V.O. rate (adjustable from 1ml/h to 10ml/h) automatically
- Keypad Lock Function – Lock keypad with or without password
- Infusion Setup – Flow rate/ Delivery volume/ Infusing time
- Retain Memory – Last setting value is retained
- Remaining Time Display
- Alarm Repeat Function
- Open System – Calibrate up to 10 IV set brands
- Buzzer Level – 3 steps
- Occlusion Level – 9 steps (4.5 ~ 14.5 PSI)
- Purge Rate – Adjustable (1~1000ml/h)
- Bolus Rate – ON/OFF, adjustable (1~1000ml/h, 1~9999ml)
- History Call Back – Display data from up to last 10 infusions
- Dosage Mode (Body Weight Mode) – Automatically calculates and sets the proper flow rate when the dose rate, body weight, drug mass and solution volume are entered. (Optional)
- Drop Sensor – External (Optional)
- Nurse Call – Each unit can be connected with nurse call system (DC 24V, 0.5A) (Optional)
- Profile Function – Program infusion condition (flow rate, delivery volume, delivery time) differently every hour, up to 24 hours (Optional)
- Central System – Connect with main PC for monitoring (Optional)
|710-7700||Volumetric Infusion Pump|
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product, please call us, or use our contact us form today.