Skytron Aurora 4 Surgical Lights
The Skytron Aurora 4 surgical lights are putting the surgeon in control of the light needed during procedures. The ease-of-use with the Aurora 4 lights is as simple as a twist of the central sterile handle. This simple gesture will allow the light to be focused deeper into the cavity, where light is essential. This feature allows for the lighthead to be farther away from the field and out of the way of the surgical staff.
The vertically segmented reflector technology eliminates deflected light, except for the targeted surgical site. This helps ease eye fatigue for surgeons and caregivers during long surgical procedures.
With the selectable color temperatures, surgical sight visualization is better to support better outcomes.
- Focused light allows for the lights to be further away, opening up the line-of-sight and allowing for more space for the physician to work
- 110° vertical travel allows downward positioning for hip, OB-GYN and urology procedures
- 360° rotation on all axes
- Lightweight construction keep positioning simple
- Low cost of ownership and reliable performance
- Sterile handle for adjusting intensity, focus and positioning