The Bovie MI System Two is a dual ceiling-mounted LED Surgical Light proven to give you a whiter, brighter, cooler, and more flexible lighting than anything that came before it. With vivid, accurate colors and exceptional shadow control, the Bovie System Two LED Lights are a pleasure to have in the operating room.
Controlling the position and illumination of the Bovie System Two LED lights is simple. Use the handle to adjust the position and press a button on the 5-stage dimming control handle to adjust brightness.
Key functions of the Bovie MI System Two LED lights are within the sterile field.
Multiple mounting options are available, making this light fitting to each clinic’s needs, while the suspension arms are precision-balanced and articulated to allow for exceptional reach and range of positioning.
Bovie MI System Two LED Light Features:
- 4,300°K pure white illumination
- Brilliant 130,000 lux output
- 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Cross-focus technology
- Superior shadow control
- Five-stage dimming & ambient light (minimally-invasive) mode
- Near-zero radiated heat
- Single, dual, and triple mounts for ultimate flexibility
- HD camera & monitor mounting options
- Optional hi-def video camera and monitor
- Optional touchscreen wall control
Your Heartland Medical Support Team