Shampaine 5100B Pre-Owned Surgical Table Available for Purchase or Rental
The Shampaine 5100B major surgical tables provide flexible articulation for complete patient positioning. Through the use of Electroluminescent (EL) technology, the 5100 series tables are the only tables available with “Full-Function Key Illumination”. These tables have a longitudinal slide feature for full length image amplification.
Each of the five table sections, including the 15” leg extension, come standard with a built-in x-ray cassette tunnel. These tables are capable of returning to the horizontal position (true level) through the convenience of one button activation. The 5100B is battery-powered. The table may be operated with or without the power cord connected. Main power is only required to recharge the battery. The battery recharge system will restore completely discharged batteries to 80% of full charge within eight hours (8) and bring the table to a full charge within twelve (12) hours of continuous charging.
The base houses the following components:
- Low Voltage Control Box
- Pump/Motor Assembly
- Hydraulic Manifold Block
- Solenoid Valves
- AC Power Input Module
- Manual Foot Pump
These tables are designed for use in major surgical suites, ambulatory theaters and medical operatories where accurate patient positioning is critical. They are particularly adaptable to those procedures requiring mobile image amplification equipment without use of a special x-ray top. They also incorporate a backlit primary hand pendant that will facilitate proper patient positioning in low-level lighting situations (i.e. – endoscopy procedures).
Standards and Codes
These tables have been designed to conform to the requirements of:
- Underwriters Laboratories
- Canadian Standards Association
- International Electrotechnical Commission
Patient Positioning Capabilities
- Patient lifting capacity is 500 lbs. (227 kg). This means the TABLE UP, TABLE DOWN, TRENDELENBURG, and REVERSE TRENDELENBURG functions can be utilized with a 500 lb. patient positioned on the table with the tabletop centered over the column.
- Patient articulation capacity is 400 lbs. (181 kg). This means that a 400 lb. patient can be moved into any of the standard procedural positions.
The primary control system is a dual microprocessor configuration with one circuit board located in the pendant receptacle box and one located in the primary hand pendant. These microprocessors allow actuation of the solenoid valves through the primary hand pendant controls.
Primary Hand Pendant
In addition to the standard table functions, the hand pendant includes the following special features: Return to Level, Patient Orientation, Battery Strength Indicator and Drawer/Service LED Indicators. The Return to Level feature moves the table to a horizontal (true level) position in the correct anatomical sequence. Patient Orientation adjusts all functions relative to the patient’s position on the table (Normal or Reversed). The Battery Strength Indicator continuously monitors the status of the battery and indicates when the table should be plugged in to recharge the battery. The DWR Indicator will illuminate to indicate that the Auxiliary Pendant Drawer is open, diverting power away from the Primary Hand Pendant. The SERV Indicator advises that there is a potential problem, requiring notification of an authorized Service Representative.
Table Function Keys are as follows:
- START/STOP activates and deactivates the hand pendant. When the START/STOP key is pressed, all function keys are illuminated and activated for 30 seconds, and will remain illuminated and active for 30 seconds after any function key is pressed. At any time during table activation, the START/STOP key can be pressed to stop the table motion. The START/STOP key remains constantly illuminated to help the user easily activate the pendant, even in low-level lighting situations.
- FLOOR UNLOCK/LOCK extends and retracts the three self-leveling feet. Pressing the LOCK key extends the feet, securely locking the table to the floor. For safety, the table will not operate unless the floor locks are engaged. Pressing the UNLOCK key retracts the feet, allowing the table to be easily relocated. Visual confirmation is provided via illumination of the unlock/lock indicators on the hand pendant.
- Tables are supplied with 2” or 4” regular or Sofpad mattress sets.
- X-ray cassette holder
- Hydraulically-powered kidney elevator
- Primary hand pendant
- Auxiliary hand pendant
- Restraint strap (1)
- 15” Radiolucent leg extension
- Power cord
- Snap lock armboards/pads (2)
- Cardiovascular accessories
- General accessories
- Neurosurgical accessories
- OB/GYN accessories
- Ophthalmic accessories
- Orthopedic accessories
- Urological accessories