SAFE, POSITIVE PATIENT OUTCOMES
The Landmark VTA-1100 Table Top Anesthesia System is a popular choice among veterinary professionals. Vetland Medical designed the machine to be compact, well-balanced, and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use. The VTA-1100 provides corrosion-free performance for decades to come.
Landmark VTA-1100 Standard Features
- Delux Safe™ pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4 LPM oxygen flow control with protective stop
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VTA-1100 Great?
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorber with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- Capable of accepting any type of vaporizer
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product, please call us, or use our contact us form today.