THE VERY BEST!
The Harmony 5 is the newest member of Vetland Medical’s anesthesia family. The Harmony 5 has all the same great features of the EX3000, with the added convenience of having optional pulse oximetry and carbon dioxide monitoring built right in!
The cutting-edge technology within the Harmony 5 makes it the safest, most accurate and most reliable system in the world!
Top 5 Things that Lead to Accident & Injury:
The Harmony 5 monitors clinical scenarios and alerts users BEFORE they become emergencies
Harmony 5 Standard Features
- Color touch-screen display
- Key or funnel fill vaporizer ports
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Delux Safe™ APL pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- Mayo tray
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- Alarm silence
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the Harmony 5 Great?
- Optional Built-In Pulse Oximetry
- Optional Built-In CO2 Monitoring
- Audible safety alarms
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- High accuracy dual-drug delivery (Iso/Sevo)
- Continuous self-testing verifies proper function
- Time/date & case clock
- User-adjustable parameters
- Alarms/configuration communications window
- 1030cc absorer with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 1-Year Warranty
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.