Landmark VSA-2100 Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia Machine is a Favorite Among Veterinarians!
The Landmark VSA-2100 Rolling Pole Mounted Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia System has proven to be the number one choice among veterinary professionals. With veterinarians in mind, Vetland Medical designed the VSA-2100 Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia Machine to be compact, well balanced, and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use providing corrosion-free performance for decades to come.
The Landmark Small Animal Anesthesia System is also available as a tabletop system, wall-mounted, dual vaporizer system, or MRI compatible.
Landmark VSA-2100 Standard Features
- Delux Safe™ pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- Mayo Tray
- -10- +80cm H2O pressure gauge
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VSA-2100 Great?
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorber with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll-Free: (866) 476-0589