Landmark VSA-2100 Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia Machine is a Favorite Among Veterinarians !
The Landmark VSA-2100 Rolling Pole Mounted Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia System has proven to be the number one choice among veterinary professionals. With veterinarians in mind, Vetland Medical designed the VSA-2100 Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia Machine to be compact, well balanced and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use providing corrosion free performance for decades to come.
Landmark VSA-2100 Standard Features
- Delux Safe™ pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- Mayo Tray
- -10- +80cm H2O pressure gauge
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VSA-2100 Great?
- Neat, balanaced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorer with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll Free: (866)475-1095