VETLAND MEDICAL’S VAPORIZER SERVICE CENTER
In order to assure vaporizer accuracy, most manufacturers recommend each vaporizer be serviced and calibrated annually – with the exceptions of the D19 & D20, which are calibrated for life.
Internal components involved with vaporization, bypass, pressure compensation, temperature compensation, and “wicking” are all potential problems if not serviced on a regular schedule.
THE EXPENSE TO MAINTAIN AN ACCURATE VAPORIZER IS EASILY JUSTIFIED:
Our Vaporizer Services Include:
- Entire vaporizer disassembly & cleaning
- Internal parts cleaning & inspecting
- Replacement of wicking materials (as needed)
- Calibration of thermal controls
- Reassembly with new seals & lubricant
- Perform Pressure Test
- External cleaning & polishing
- Calibration testing with the anesthetic agent as labeled
- Calibration test certification (with certificate)
- Vetland Medical technical expertise & product support
*Vaporizers are sophisticated medical devices & should ONLY be serviced by qualified service organizations
Need Vaporizer Service? We made it easy!
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product, please call us, or use our contact us form today.