Refurbished Criticare Poet IQ2 Anesthetic Gas Monitor For Sale
Poet IQ2 Anesthetic Gas Monitor
A powerful monitoring tool‚ proprietary state-of-the-art digital 5-agent gas analysis technology. Versatile, reliable, and incredibly compact. Designed for anesthesia applications in hospitals and outpatient surgical centers.
• State-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology identifies and measures five anesthetic agent gases: Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Desflurane, and Sevoflurane.
• Breath-by-breath O2, CO2, and N2O monitoring.
• Automatic or manual modes.
• Gas flow sampled at 100, 150 and 200 ml/min.
• Measurement accuracy is not affected by alcohol or ketones.
• Fast warm-up time ensures full accuracy within minutes.
• Bright, real-time display of waveforms and numerical values provides instant notification of changing patient status.
• Lightweight, portable design provides flexible workspace options.
The Poet IQ2 anesthetic gas monitor is a compact stand-alone monitor that provides leading edge anesthesia gas monitoring.
The system’s reliable performance, ease of use, flexible design, and affordable cost make it the ideal monitoring solution for anesthesia applications in hospitals and surgical centers.
• Automatically identifies and quantifies inspired and expired O2, CO2, N2O, and five anesthetic agents.
• Compatible with color VGA displays and has large screen output capability.