Mindray M7 Hand-Carried Diagnostic Ultrasound System for Sale or Rent
The Mindray M7 Hand-Carried Diagnostic Ultrasound System is a flexible solution with advanced imaging and miniaturization technologies. The Mindray M7 is designed with the System On Chip (SOC) which enables complex technologies to be built into the compact laptop style chassis. The SOC designs are energy efficient and highly reliable making them an ideal choice for your imaging needs on the go. Exceptional image quality is the basis of the M7 system, and the performance, versatility and flexibility only add to this unit’s appeal.
- Convenient, compact and lightweight design
- 15″ Hi-Res TFT LCD display with 170° viewing angle
- Quick power-up
- Instantaneous response to user command and short cycle time
- Sealed surface for sterilization and infection control
- iTouch™ : one button image optimization
- iStation™ : on board workstation for patient information management and connectivity
- iClear™ : speckle suppression technology
- iBeam™ : spatial compounding
- iZoom™ : enables accurate viewing of image for user from distance
- iScape™ : panoramic imaging
- iNeedle™ : needle visualization technology
- Wired and iRoam™, wireless, data transfer and connectivity
- User-programmable exam presets
- System On Chip (SOC): enables high end system technologies in an extremely compact design
- Octal-beam imaging technology: provides excellent temporal resolution
- TDI: tissue Doppler imaging
- IMT: auto-measurement of carotid intimae-thickness
- Full-featured DICOM function: network, worklist, MPPS, query/retrieve, structure reports
- Excellent system performance across a wide range of applications
- User selectable setup, from dedicated specialty to full service
- System ergonomic and utility: hand-carried to full service cart with external display
- Optional system cart: height adjustable, supports expanded functionalities, peripherals and storage
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!