GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm System for Sale or Rent
The GE OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm is a compact, mobile system with standard CCD camera and advanced image processing software. The touchscreen on this mini system makes it a user-friendly, easy-to-use device, perfect for scanning extremities, especially when space is limited.
- Save & auto-save; swap & auto-swap features
- Bilateral x-ray tube mounted controls
- Onboard CCD camera for digital imaging
- Noise filter with on-screen indicator
- Last image Hold helps to reduce the patients radiation exposure
- Automatic & manual digital brightness & contrast control
- Real-time motion artifact and noise reduction system
- Dual 16″ hi-res monitors
- Small, 27″ x 27″ footprint
- Touchscreen operation and 1k x 1k 16-bit image processing
- Perfect for scanning hands, feet, shoulder, knees, wrists and ankles
- 3.5 floppy or CD drive with thermal printer
- Dual mode, 6″ image intensifier
- Power: 40-80 kVp
- Multi-purpose image directory
- Available in a clinical or hospital platform
- Hospital platform includes: 400-image capacity, real-time variable edge enhancement, zoom and roam function
- Laser aimer, onboard DICOM, interactive touchscreen menu
- Flat panel monitor upgrade with side to side & vertical movement
- Surgical package software
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!