Purchase or Rent Used Edan M50 Patient Monitor
The EDAN patient monitor M50 is found by many to be an ideal transportation solution. An all-in-one parameter module serves multiple functions. The new application platform greatly enhances full clinical parameter monitoring efficiency when utilized during during patient transfer. Standard features include monitoring ECG, SPO2, NIBP, Temperature, Respiration, and Pulse Rate.
The large and clear color display is complemented by a carry handle/bed rail clamp to use for transport.
The lithium-ion backup battery enables the monitor to be employed in the OR or while moving a patient. This medical equipment is upgradeable to include End Tidal CO2, Invasive Blood Pressure, or Touch Screen. The Edan M50 has gained FDA approval in all aspects of engineering.
- 8.4″ color TFT display with maximum 11 waveforms
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Full touchscreen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and analog output
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios
M50 Patient Monitor Standart Configuration: 8.4″ TFT Color display; Carry Handle/Bed Rail Clamp; 5-lead ECG; NIBP; Edan SpO2; RESP; 2-Temp (w/Probe);Pulse Rate;
Arrhythmia & S-T Segment Analysis: (2) USB ports; SD Card Slot; Rj-45; VGA & Analog Output; Lithium-Ion Battery.
Patient ready with accessories.
EtCO2(sidestream) – Add Sidestream EtCO2 (Respironics LoFlo)
EtCO2(Mainstream) – Add Mainstream EtCO2 (Respironics CAPNOSTA T5)
Dual IBP – Add (2) IBP (Invasive Blood Pressure w/ Accessories)
TOUCH – Add TOUCH SCREEN
Add Printer – Add on-board Thermal Printer
Software – Patient Viewer Data Management Software: Includes USB Sentinel & 3m Ethernet Cable
Roll Stand – Center pole roll stand with mounting plate. Price does NOT include bulk item shipping fees
*Multiple configurations are available, please call for appropriate part numbers.