Purchase or Rent Used Edan iM50 Patient Monitor
The EDAN patient monitor iM50 is found by many to be an ideal transportation solution. An all-in-one parameter module serves multiple functions. The new application platform greatly enhances full clinical parameter monitoring efficiency when utilized during patient transfer. Standard features include monitoring ECG, SPO2, NIBP, Temperature, Respiration, and Pulse Rate.
The large and clear color display is complemented by a carry handle/bed rail clamp to use for transport.
The lithium-ion backup battery enables the monitor to be employed in the OR or while moving a patient. This medical equipment is upgradeable to include End Tidal CO2, Invasive Blood Pressure, or Touch Screen. The Edan iM50 has gained FDA approval in all aspects of engineering.
- 8.4″ color TFT display with a maximum of 11 waveforms
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- The full touchscreen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real-time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function of neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enable abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and analog output
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios
iM50 Patient Monitor Standart Configuration: 8.4″ TFT Color display; Carry Handle/Bed Rail Clamp; 5-lead ECG; NIBP; Edan SpO2; RESP; 2-Temp (w/Probe);Pulse Rate;
Arrhythmia & S-T Segment Analysis: (2) USB ports; SD Card Slot; Rj-45; VGA & Analog Output; Lithium-Ion Battery.
Patient ready with accessories.
EtCO2(sidestream) – Add Sidestream EtCO2 (Respironics LoFlo)
EtCO2(Mainstream) – Add Mainstream EtCO2 (Respironics CAPNOSTA T5)
Dual IBP – Add (2) IBP (Invasive Blood Pressure w/ Accessories)
TOUCH – Add TOUCH SCREEN
Add Printer – Add on-board Thermal Printer
Software – Patient Viewer Data Management Software: Includes USB Sentinel & 3m Ethernet Cable
Roll Stand – Center pole roll stand with mounting plate. Price does NOT include bulk item shipping fees
*Multiple configurations are available, please call for appropriate part numbers
Your Heartland Medical Support Team