About Heartland Medical Sales & Services LLC
Heartland Medical Sales & Services is a trusted distributor of new and refurbished hospital equipment and medical devices. We specialize in operating and recovery room equipment sales, rentals, maintenance support and service.
Our success can be attributed to the commitment of 100% total customer satisfaction. Our team members work closely with hospitals and related healthcare providers in order help them research and choose equipment and/or services based on their specific needs. In addition we provide support long after the installation as well.
User support, technical support, parts support, loaner/rental support, and 24×7 service assistance are all in place so our clients are completely satisfied and we are able to maintain successful long term relationships with them.
If you need assistance please visit our Contact Page or feel free to contact your representative, or call us toll free at 866-467-5580.
Some of Our Credentials…
- Penlon Dealer of the Year for 2008
- Technical staff has over 150 years of combined experience
- 81 certificates of training – View Our Certifications
- Authorized Drager Service Organization – First and only company to date to receive 100% score on the Drager “Authorized Service Organization” audit
- Designed and patented anesthesia delivery system for veterinary and research applications
- Prepared, delivered and installed 14 loaner Narkomed 2B systems to Ashland, KY hospital when water had filled the air lines of all their machines. The emergency call came into our office at 10:00am and by 3:00am the work was complete and surgeries took place as scheduled that day.
- $5 million of Liability Insurance protection
- 24 x 7 x 365 days a year technical support available
- $500,000 on the shelf, in stock parts inventory necessary to guarantee up times
- Employee owned partnership with very dedicated experts
- Former winner of the National Service Center of the Year Award
- Member Independent Medical Dealer Association – IMDA
- Member Ambulatory Surgery Center Association – ASCA
- Heartland Medical Sales & Services LLC maintains an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau – BBB
Meet The Team…
Mike Dirr – Director of Operations
Daniel Reissig – Regional Technical Services Manager
Tony Pistello – Technical Services and Veterinary Sales
George Hesse – Regional Account Manager
Robin Darnell – Senior Accounting Specialist
Mandi Latino – Marketing Manager