Refurbished Criticare VitalView Central Station Software For Sale
VitalView CSS – Central Station Software
Criticare now offers the software interface for its popular VitalView Central Station as an independent software package, allowing hospitals greater flexibility and customization of hardware and network setup.
• 16 patients can be monitored on one display, while utilizing the second screen as a Personal Computer.
• Quickly generate and send customized critical patient data reports in PDF format by E-mail.
• Disclosure of up to 144 hours of ECG beat to beat data.
• System capable of displaying Arrhythmia and ST segment analysis provided by Criticare monitors.
• Easily accessible alarm history, and up to 100 events per patient review facility.
• Displays up to 16 patients on a single PC Central Station platform.
• Displays all dynamic parameter waveforms and numerics.
• Remote activation of NIBP and printing.
The VitalView CSS is an ideal solution for hospitals of all sizes. It facilitates communication between a central station and Poet Plus 8100, nGenuity 8100E and VitalCare 506N3 Series patient monitors for continuous, comprehensive vital signs monitoring.
VitalView CSS displays real-time waveform and numerics with a simultaneous display of up to 48 waveforms across two screens. With a dual monitor display, up to three expanded patient views can be displayed while all 16 patient slots continue displaying patient data. ECG events and graphical and tabular trends are stored automatically. User adjustable alarms provide immediate notification of critical changes in patient status.
CSI has verified that Microsoft Office XP Pro 2003, OpenOffice 2.0, and Adobe Reader® 7.0 work simultaneously while all patients on the VitalView system are continuously monitored.