Refurbished Criticare VitalCare 506N3 Patient Monitor For Sale
VitalCare 506N3 Series Monitors
Proprietary ComfortCuffTM NIBP, pulse oximetry, and predictive temperature in one compact, easily transported monitor. Ideal for spot-checks or continuous vital signs monitoring.
DN3: DOX SpO2 and NIBP
DNP3: DOX SpO2 , NIBP, and printer
DNT3: DOX SpO2 , NIBP, and FasTemp temperature
DNTP3: DOX SpO2, NIBP, FasTemp temperature, and printer.
LN3: OxiMax SpO2 and NIBP
LNP3: OxiMax SpO2, NIBP, and printer
LNT3: OxiMax SpO2, NIBP, and FasTemp temperature
LNTP3: OxiMaxTM SpO2, NIBP, FasTemp temperature, and printer
• Proprietary ComfortCuff NIBP measures on inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.
• Choice of Criticare DOX digital SpO2 technology or Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 technology.
• Audible and visual alarms are adjustable providing instant notification the way you need them.
• Optional FILAC FasTemp predictive temperature for quick, accurate measurements.
• Optional internal printer for on-demand, automatic interval, trends or multi-patient reports.
Spot-check or continuously monitor three critical parameters on neonates to adults with a single monitor.
Designed to travel everywhere you do, the VitalCareTM 506N3 series patient monitor with integrated carry-handle attaches quickly and easily to a rolling stand. Available in multiple configurations with a choice of Criticare or Nellcor oximetry, the 506N3 patient monitors provide maximum versatility and cost-effectiveness.
New smart battery management allows up to 100 NIBP measurements on a single charging. With a compact design that is easily setup for spot- check or continuous monitoring, the 506N3 patient monitor adapts readily to hospital, clinic and transport requirements.