A HIGH-PERFORMANCE POWERHOUSE
- MANUFACTURED in LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY SINCE 2005
- USED BY COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY, THE LOUISVILLE ZOO, and CHURCHILL DOWNS – HOME OF THE KENTUCKY DERBY
The Vetland Large Animal Anesthesia System, LAS-4000, is a complete large animal anesthesia support system.
The Vetland LAS-4000 large animal anesthesia system can be used for Equine, Zoology or other large animal techniques for spontaneous breathing. Equipped with the reconfigured Drager AVE ventilator for maximum performance, the unit can operate as a simple anesthesia machine for spontaneous breathing or as a controller of the animal’s ventilation.
The LAS-4000 provides the superior engineering, versatility and unmatched accuracy required in the sophisticated science of large animal anesthesia.
Watch our instructional video if you need assistance assembling your LAS-4000
The Large Animal Anesthesia System
- The “tandem” directional valves were designed to assure the uni-directional flow with minimal resistance
- The LAS-4000 utilizes either D19 or D20 vaporizers
- The powder-coated steel frame of the LAS-4000 is balanced and topple-proof
- Features a two-vaporizer mounting system with Exclusion Safety
- Foal absorber option can be utilized for patients down to 25 pounds
- Universal AC power supply 100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz can be powered by electrical systems worldwide
- 3-Year Warranty
- Base machine with Drager AVE ventilator
- Set of 2″ breathing hoses
- 2″ patient wye
- 15-liter breathing bag
- Operator’s Manual
- 30L bag
- Foal absorber
- Scavenger interface
- Extended range inspiratory and expiratory ratios
- Large animal sized endotracheal tubes (to be ordered separately)
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
- Toll Free: (866) 475-1095