The Future of Anesthesia is Here!
The EX3000 Electronic Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia machine is the safest veterinary machine on the market today!
Our extensive background in anesthesia led Vetland Medical to develop a cutting-edge system that has proven to be powerful, dependable, and accurate.
Since its introduction in 2005, the EX3000 has demonstrated its long-lasting durability and unwavering performance. The EX3000 has become the fastest-growing and favorite choice among clinicians because it is the only veterinary electronic dual-drug system in the world with integrated safety monitoring abilities.
Top 5 Things that Lead to Accident & Injury:
The EX3000 monitors clinical scenarios and alerts users BEFORE they become emergencies
EX3000 Standard Features
- Color touch-screen display
- Key or funnel fill vaporizer ports
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Delux Safe™ APL pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- Mayo tray
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the EX3000 Great?
- Audible safety alarms
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- High accuracy dual-drug delivery (Iso/Sevo)
- Continuous self-testing verifies proper function
- Time/date & case clock
- User-adjustable parameters
- Alarms/configuration communications window
- 1030cc absorber with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 1-Year Warranty
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
- The oxygen tank runs empty
- The pop-off valve is mistakenly left closed
- The vaporizer is inadvertently left at induction levels
- Breathing valve or vaporizer malfunctions
Delays in recognition of adverse conditions are no longer a matter of LIFE & DEATH
The EX3000 alerts users for these, and many other, clinical scenarios BEFORE they become emergencies.
VISUAL & AUDIBLE ALARMS FOR THE TOP 5 ANESTHETIC RISK PARAMETERS
- Oxygen Supply Pressure Monitor
- Breathing Pressure Monitor
- Apnea Monitor and Audible Breath Sounds
- Anesthetic Drug Level Monitor
- Anesthetic Concentration Monitor (Iso/Sevo)
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product, please call us, or use our contact us form today.