Valleylab Refurbished Electrosurgical SurgiStat II Available For Purchase and Rental
For general electrosurgery needs in the office, clinic or emergency room, the Valleylab SurgiStat II generator provides exceptional performance , reliability and security features in a compact and easy to use unit .
- Easy and quick to install , compact and lightweight
- Save time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes
- Provides precise surgical effect with power control dials
- Performs most common office-based electrosurgical procedures
- Provides ability to change power settings while activating the generator
- Includes two monopolar and bipolar outputs
- Accepts preferred accessories – Standard 3 -pin pencil , most standard switching devices pedal ( with adapter) , and standard Valleylab monopolar footswitch ( optional) – bipolar switching devices pedal standard 2 -pin
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards in the technology of electro –
- Ensures consistent clinical performance in a variety of procedures
Increased patient safety with a system of monitoring the quality of the return electrode contact ( RECQMs ) . The system continuously monitors RECQMs levels of patient impedance and off the generator if a fault is detected in the patient electrode contact / return .