Purchase or Rent the Valleylab Force FXc Refurbished
Immediate Response Technology
Valleylab’s Instant Response technology enables surgeons to gain improved performance at lower power settings , minimizing tissue damage risk and neuromuscular stimulation, while decreasing the need to ” turn up the generator. ”
A smoother cut through all tissue types
The generator Force FX is automatically adjusted in response to changes in the tissue , keeping the power supply , and the minimization of friction.
Increased safety and reliability minimizes the risks of electrosurgery
Instantaneous response technology, when employed, reduces capacitive coupling by 30-50%. This reduction is gained by governing the rms voltage and high frequency harmonics . Lower voltage results in decreased neuromuscular stimulation thus more precise delivery of energy to aid in reducing collateral damage.
What is Instant Response ™ Technology ?
The Instant Response technology features an advanced feedback system that recognizes tissue changes 200 times per second and adjusts the voltage and current accordingly to maintain the corresponding power. This unique capability generates instant response, as evidenced by its high power efficiency ratio ( PER) .
PER indicates the capacity of a generator to precisely supply power selected in a wide range of tissue types. With a PE of 98, the Force FX generator provides a consistent surgical effect and has a higher PER than any other electrosurgical generator.
Force FX generator provides surgeons with the advantage of accurately delivering the selected power setting, even through the tough tissue.
With a conventional generator both power delivery and cutting efficiency is reduced with changes in tissues . This means that higher power settings are required in order to cut through all tissue types. With high levels of power, more energy is delivered , and tissue damage increases.
The Instant Response technology ensures that the power supplied is almost constant regardless of the type of tissue.
Better performance at low power adjustments minimizes the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation
Three internal microcontrollers reduce system response time and increase the processing speed of the system
Spray coagulation voltage not exceeding 9,000 volts peak to peak out wide but superficial coagulation with limited capacitive coupling
A Energy Efficiency Rating (PER ) of about 98 for precise and consistent cutting performance.
Three cutting modes , all controlled by the technology of instant response , offer surgeons a variety of options
– Low Cut for delicate fabrics or laparoscopic cases
– Pure Cut for a clean, precise cut
– Blend for cutting with hemostasis
Four modes COAG
– Desiccate for contact coagulation suitable low job strain laparoscopic and delicate tissue
– Fulgurate ( high crest factor ) for effective coagulation without contact in most applications
– Fulgurate ( low crest factor ) reduced requirements for clotting blood
– Spray for coagulating large tissue areas with a shallow depth of necrosis
Three bipolar modes
– Precise, Standard and Macrobipolar for immediate response system are controlled
– Standard fit Precise and use low voltage to prevent sparking
Versatile system that is only compatible with other devices, including :
– Coagulation System argon argon Force ™ II and the GSU Strength ™
– CUSA CUSA Excel ™ and 200 ™ ultrasonic surgical aspirators
– Extractor OptiMumm ™ , through a direct cable connection
– Valleylab VLCM bipolar current monitor
Support and used as the source of electrosurgical energy to :
– Control Dyonics * RF arthroscopic ablation system
– Dyonics * rotary Electroblade ™ system resection
– System pacemaker lead extraction Cook Perfect ™ Vascular EDS
Support and exclusive electrosurgical generator for Voice Command System ™ Computer Motion Hermes
* Trademark of Smith & Nephew