Stryker 1501 Advantage Stretcher
As one of the most popular PACU stretchers on the market, the Stryker 1501 Advantage Stretcher is known as a durable and reliable stretcher for emergency room and post anesthesia care units.
- 3″ Mattress and 8″ OmniSurface casters
- 29″ x 76″ patient surface
- Dual pedestal hydraulics and UniLower pedal
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics
- FiberResin backrest/steel foot-end litter
- Glideaway siderails and four IV receptacles
- Four-wheel, steel ring brakes with dual-end activators
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder
- Locking casters steering & rubber bumpers
- Backrest Positioning: 0° – 90°
- Knee gatch positioning: 0° – 90°
- Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg: ±18
- Siderails: 14″ x 54″
- Overall Length: 83″
- Overall Width (Siderails Up): 34.5″
- Overall Width (Siderails Down): 30.5″
- Height range: 22″ – 35.5″ (To litter top)
- Weight capacity: 500lbs
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!