Steris 4085 Refurbished General Surgical Table Available For Sale/Rental
The STERIS 4085 General Surgical Table is medical equipment which allows a surgical team the flexibility, control and convenience required for modern procedures.
The Steris 4085 is recently coming to the aftermarket and is thus offered on a limited basis.
Supporting a wide array of procedures.
- Contours to essentially all patient postures with a four-section tabletop
- Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
- Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
- Accommodates virtually all patients with generous height and weight ranges
- Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Facilitates quick and safe patient positioning with an easy-to-use, easy-to-read hand control
- Compensates for uneven OR floors with unique self-leveling floor locks
- Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor™
- Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories
- Table top length: 81″ (2057 mm)
- Table top width: 20″ (508 mm)
- Table height range: 26″ to 45″ (660 to 1143 mm)
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 30° / 30°
- Lateral tilt (left & right): 20° / 20°
- Patient weight capacity: 1,100 lbs. (500 kg) patient support, including raise/lower (centered on the column)
1,000 lbs (454 kg) full table articulation (centered on the column)
600 lbs (272 kg) full table articulation, including slide