Seiler Evolution ZOOM Microscope For Sale or Rent
The Seiler Evolution Zoom is a new zoom microscope that allows the user the ability to operate in a range of continuous increase of 3x – 24x . The expansion and motorized focus system are controlled by a set of handles control or control of motorized foot pedal . This allows the operator the freedom to control the zoom level easily. In addition to the zoom , zoom Evolution can be equipped with an XY system that gives the user the ability to control the positioning of the optical sheath easily with large increases .
- Objective: 200m – 400m
- Eyepieces: 10x , 20x 12.5x and
- Field of View: 14 -70mm
- Diopter Adjustment : -6 to +6
- Minimum interpupillary distance: 48-78 mm for tilting binocular head
- Field of illumination: 70mm
- Dual halogen light source with standard control panel LED display
- Illumination brightness of the working area at full power : 80,000 lux ( min.)
- 0-200 ° tilt head
- Xenon (optional )
- Vertical working height : 0.70 m minimum and maximum of 1.45 m ( without XY ) (with XY positioning system , minimum and maximum 0.67 m 1.44 m)
- Microfocus limit vertical adjustment 40mm .
- Weight: 103kg (not including accessories ) .
- Gross weight: 170 kg
The XY system moves the optical position along the X and Y axes of the horizontal plane , with a movement of 22.5 mm on each side of the center position. Requires multifunction pedal in order to be operated .
Controls the following functions:
- Change the lighting inside and outside
- Scales the zoom system
- motorized microfocusing
- XY movement system through footstick
- Adjusting the brightness of the lighting