Non-Rebreathing Anesthesia System
These non-rebreathing systems are perfect for use with very small & exotic animals. The RSA-0021 Rolling Stand Anesthesia System and the RTA-001 Table Top Anesthesia System have proven to be a popular choice among veterinary professionals.
Vetland designed these machines to be compact, lightweight, easily repositioned, and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use providing corrosion-free performance for decades to come. The non-rebreathing system is also available as a tabletop system (RTA-0011).
RSA-0021/RTA0011 Standard Features
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4 LPM oxygen flow control with a protective stop
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement (RSA-0021 model)
- No-slip rubber feet (RTA-0011 model)
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Modified Jackson Rees Circuit, 2-liter breathing bag, and Operator’s Manual
What Makes the RSA-0021/RTA-0011 Great?
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- RTA-oo11 is light-weight and takes up less than 1 square foot of workspace
- Corrosion-proof construction
- Capable of accepting any type of vaporizer. Vaporizers are sold separately.
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
Optional Non-Rebreathing Handle Optional Non-Rebreathing F/Air Holder
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product, please call us, or use our contact us form today.