Zoll R Series ALS
Refurbished Used Zoll R Series Defibrillator For Sale
All configurations include the following features:
- Real-CPR-Help for ALS
- See Thru CPR filter
- CPR Compression Index
- OneStep system
- OneStep CPR cable
- Smart Prompts
- Code Readiness testing system
- Defib Mentor user guide
- Rectilinear biphasic technology
- 3 lead ECG cable
The refurbished used Zoll R Series Defibrillator is in stock and available. Call for Pricing on Additional Options:
OneStep Pacing Cable (also supports CPR), OneStep Cable Manager, OneStep ECG leads. Ambicom WL 1100C-CF 802.11b WiFi Card: Adds 802.11b wireless connectivity, Compact Flash Form Factor-Type 1, Supports up to 11 Mbps data, Masimo Pulse Oximetry: Signal Extraction Technology, Motion Tolerance, Reusable Adult Sensor, Reusable 4 foot extension cable
- Uniform Operating System shared by the two models
- Employ common electrodes, cables, paddles, and batteries
- Only one therapy cable needed for defibrillation, cardioversion and pacing – no separate 3 lead cable required. The OneStep Complete Resuscitation Electrode has built-in 3 leads in the pad, eliminating extra steps if the patient needs to be paced immediately upon resuscitation.
- Real CPR Help to coach to the proper compression rate and depth during CPR as well as See-Thru CPR to minimize pauses during CPR compressions.
- The only defibrillator that responds to the OneStep Pediatric electrode and automatically reduces the energy setting to 50J to prevent accidental overuse of energy.
- Unique pediatric algorithms allow proper analysis of arrhythmias in younger patients.
- Optional monitoring capabilities include SP02, EtCO2 and Non-invasive Blood Pressure.
- Defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as a removable Compact Flash card, facilitating easier data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet, ZOLL’s unique PDA-based code data management system, the R Series communication capability makes record keeping simple. WiFi enabled option available.
- Conducts an automated self-test daily. No need to do a 30 J manual test; simply verify the green check mark is visible during your shift check.
- The reliability professionals count on from ZOLL Medical Corporation, using our proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic high-current waveform.
- ZOLL’s patented external pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds. This can mean reduced muscle artifact while ensuring higher levels of patient comfort and improved patient tolerance.
External Pacing (Option)
OneStep Pacing: Eliminates the need to connect separate ECG leads
Advisory Defibrillation (Option)
Shock Advisory Function: Evaluates ECG rhythm to determine if shock delivery is required.
Protocol Configurations: Configurations for either CPR or shock-first driven protocols. Energy sequences can be configured for single or multiple shocks with fixed or escalating energy levels. The CPR Interval length is configurable in 1 minute increments up to 4 minutes.
Pulse Oximetry with Masimo SET® Technology (Option)
Saturation Range: 1-100% (%SpO2) with a resolution of 1%.
End-tidal CO2 (Option)
Transducer Type: CAPNOSTAT 5®: Mainstream.
Patient Population: Adult, NeoNate, Pediatric.
Control: Automatic and manual measurement.
WiFi Capable (Option)
WiFi 802.11b compatibility: WiFi
Compact Flash Card ZOLL P/N: 9214-
0203 or Ambicom WL1100C-CF WiFi
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS