Available Used Physio-Control LifePak 20e Defibrillator For Sale
Every LifePak 20e unit shipped will include:
- LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor with BLS/ACLS front door (1 per unit)
- cprMAX™ technology version 1.5 (consistent with 2005 AHA/ERC Guidelines)
- Active color matrix LCD screen
- Manual and AED functionality
- Built-in AC power
- Lithium-ion rechargeable internal battery
- ADAPTIV™ Biphasic, escalating energy up to 360J
- Synchronized cardioversion
- 3- and 5-wire ECG monitoring capability with lead select (3-lead ECG cable included with ship kit)
- CODE SUMMARY™ critical event record with data port
Call for Pricing on Additional Options:
Pacing, NellCor Sp02, Masimo Sp02
Each unit also comes with a ship kit that includes:
- A/C power cord (1 per unit)
- 3-lead ECG cable (1 per unit)
- QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes with REDI-PAK™ preconnect system (1 pair/unit) [does not include hard paddles]
- QUIK-COMBO therapy cable (1 per unit)
- QUIK-COMBO test plug (1 per unit)
- LIFE-PATCH® ECG adult electrodes (3 electrodes per pack) (1 pack/unit)
- ECG printer paper, 50 mm x 30 m (3 rolls per box) (1 box/unit)
- LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor operating instructions (1 per unit)
- LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor service manual (on CD-ROM) (1 per unit)
First responders will find this unit uncomplicated yet the cardiac team will not not find it lacking in sophistication. Users trust the 20e, wherever they practice in the medical field. Within the hospital each role: nursing staff, rapid response, biomeds, code team or intensive care demands medical equipment that works for them. The 20e is ideal for any role because it’s like having two defibrillators in one. Engineered with a dual mode design featuring an intuitive door system for both AED as well as manual use. This medical equipment represents a simple and effective AED for first responders, yet readily transforms into a manual defibrillator for advanced care professionals.
LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor: Two defibrillators in one.
1.) Early defibrillation with AED Mode
The 20e is an ideal crash cart device, putting early, effective defibrillation capability in the hands of first responders. This unit is engineered with a highly intuitive “closed door” system. With the door closed the unit is in AED mode, ensuring basic responders are presented with the controls they need for efficient operation. In addition, the provenShock Advisory System™ features loud voice prompts and clear, simple graphics to guide responders through the 3-step operation. CODE-SUMMARY™ critical event record documents critical data from the instant the unit is activated, including cardio-respiratory events, a vital signs log and associated waveforms.
2.) Powerful flexibility with Manual Mode
On arrival of the code team or ALS provider , the 20e can convert to manual mode by simply pushing the latch door. Advanced care practitioners will get additional advanced monitoring parameters, including noninvasive pacing, ECG monitoring (3- or 5-wire), and synchronized cardioversion. Masimo SET® pulse oximetry delivers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring for swift and effective clinical decisions under active movement and low perfusion conditions. To top it off your care teams will have plenty of power as the Lithium-ion battery technology gives extended operating time for transporting patients from one area of the facility to another.
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS