Used Philips SureSigns VSV Patient Monitor For Sale
The easiest way to be in multiple locations simultaneously. Central basic observation and alarm notification.
Central observation and alarm monitoring capability can benefit any care area with a high patient to doctor ratio.
Have a clear idea of the situation for each patient at a glance.
This medical equipment helps keep patients safe and can reduce stress in the care staff .
Affordable, reliable and simple, providing you the benefits of central viewing and alarming without the complexity or cost of a traditional PC-based central station .
Easy to install, easy to hold , easy to use
The VSV has SureSigns interface SureSigns popular and familiar user , so it’s easy to use. VSV is also easier to set up and support the typical PC-based central stations .
- Connect up to 12 SureSigns VM Series monitors to display four , eight or twelve patients
- Displays numeric vital signs and a waveform for each patient
- Patented backlit display alarm
- Alarming center , with audible and visual alarms connected bedside monitors , alarms can be silenced night of VSV
- Alarm output to a nurse call system
- HL7 data output via Ethernet connection
- Based on the same hardware platform and software as patient monitors SureSigns VM , so the simple support
- Patient information , such as name and ID can be entered
- Operate the mouse , keyboard or the navigation wheel
- Integrated recorder for convenient documentation
- Multiple views of patient data (waveform , numeric, and zoom)
- 10.4 ˝ ( 20.3 cm) color display is bright and easy to read ( external VGA screen 19 inch also available)
- VSV can be configured to display four , eight, or twelve patients. Several views can be selected, and a zoom function allows you to expand a panel of patients for easy viewing .