Available Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Defibrillator for Sale or Rent
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Package Includes:
- Philips HeartStart OnSite Unit
- AED Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Long-life Lithium Battery
- Rescue Ready Kit (scissors, razor, gauze, alcohol wipe, CPR mask, bandages)
- AED Check Tags
A product of extensive research and user feedback, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator employs innovative technology. The result is a defibrillator so easy to set up and use that the life of a co-worker, friend or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest can be saved by a novice user.
The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Defibrillator is Available For Sale
Easy to set up
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Ready-Pack features a configuration designed to enable rescue out of the box. Enjoy the peace of mind which comes with confidence in knowing the device is deployed correctly and is ready when needed:
- Arrives with pads cartridge and battery already installed
- Device positioned inside carrying case with spare pads cartridge in place
- Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
- Automatic daily self-tests, including pads, help ensure continued readiness
Easy to use
Using the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is simply requires pulling the green handle to activate both the defibrillator and its voice instructions and visual icons.
The instructions are governed by the actions taken by the user, helping to guide the user through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to administering a defibrillation shock and performing CPR.
Just 3.3 lbs/1.5 kg ready for use.
Uncomplicated design and clear voice instructions, including CPR coaching, are designed to help instill confidence that’s beneficial when treating an individual experiencing cardiac arrest.
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!