Refurbished Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Available For Sale/Rental
Faster – Start delivery of the proper therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time.
- Automatically powers on** by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch reduces deployment time.
- Quick Shock minimizes CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Easier – This medical equipment can facilitate the user’s goal by utilizing a small and light professional-grade AED. It is reliable, rugged, and ready to use.
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
Better – Helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data management solutions.
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for
timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
- Provide more in-depth assessment of responder intervention and
patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance
with HeartStart Event Review Pro. Automatically route events from your responder’s computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data Messenger.
- Append a defibrillator event to any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) enabled with the Philips Data Software Development Kit.
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS