The Penlon Prima 451 is a streamlined anesthesia system designed specifically for use in an MRI environment. With innovative patient support systems, it has been developed to be used with 1.5 and 3 tesla scanners.
Electronic touch display ventilator. Compact footprint, and optimum maneuverability. Total system compatibility.
- Six ventilation modes
- Individual assistance for spontaneous breathing
- Auxiliary oxygen flowmeter (option)
- Sigma Delta vaporizer with four agent options, two filler block options, and interlock options
- Large work surface
- Enclosed structure — no concealed storage regions promotes MRI-safe operation
- Lockable castors – assists stability
- GCX™ compatible aluminium uprights for secure attachment and accessory mounting
- Integrated CO₂ absorber using ventilator port
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!