Refurbished Datex-Ohmeda Excel 210 Anesthesia Machine For Sale
The Datex-Ohmeda Excel 210 is an all-pneumatic alternative designed and developed for use in close quarters. This unit is standard equipped to administer O2, N2O and medical air . Standard also are hypoxic guard and a GMS absorber. The Datex-Ohmeda Excel 210 anesthesia machine is manufactured with a model 7800 ventilator.
- Accommodates 3 gases and 2 vaporizers
- Powerful ventilation and monitoring capabilities for secondary anesthetizing locations.
- Compact Frame; Fits Space-Constrained Areas.
- Integrated Oxygen, Volume, Airway Pressure Monitoring.
- Enclosed, Non-interchangeable Pneumatic Circuitry.
- Differentiated Pipeline, Cylinder Gauges.
- Master On / Off Switch; Activates Electronics and Pneumatics.
- Link-25 Hypoxic Mixture Guard System.
- Pin-Indexed, Gas-Specific Dual O2 and N2O Flowmeters.
- Selectatec® Vaporizer Manifold for two Tech 5 Vaporizers.
- Guarded O2 Flush Button.
- Oxygen Power Outlet.
- Fixed shelving with added Monitoring space.
- Two-drawer Storage Cabinet.
- Single-action Brake / Footrest.
- Full-height Dovetail Accessory Mounting System.
- Large, Easy-running Casters.
- 7800 Electronic Ventilator with Tek 5 Vaporizers
- 7000 Ventilator with Tek 4 Vaporizers
- New Sigma Delta Vaporizer
- Weight: 300 lb. (136 Kg)
- Height: 66 in. (168 cm)
- Width: 22 in. (55.87 cm)
- Middle Shelf:
Max Shelf Load: 24 lb. (11 kg)
Size: 18.6 x 12.5 in (47.2 x 31.7 cm)
Usable height: 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Top Shelf:
Max shelf load: 48 lb. (22 kg)
Size: 23.5 x 14.2 in (59.6 x 36 cm)
- Table Top:
Height from Floor: 33.5 in (85cm)
Size: 21.7 x 11.5 in (55.2 x 29.2 cm)
- Drawer Cabinet: Contains two 10.5 in x 15 in x 4 in drawers
- Absorber Arm Length: 14 in (35.5 cm)
- Vertical Adjustment from Floor: 10 in to 26 in (25.4 cm to 66 cm)
- Horizontal Adjustment: 6.5 in min; 11 in max (16.5 cm min; 27.9 cm max)
- Casters: Diameter 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Brakes: Brake bar lock on front casters; operated by footbar
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please give Heartland Medical Sales & Services a call today to find out more and get a free quote!