Mubi Medical TS-700 Transport Stretcher
Designed for quality and durability, the Mubi Medical TS-700 stretcher is versatile and capable of supporting up to 700 pounds weight capacity. The TS-700 can be used for patient transport, examination, recovery, emergency room, and trauma demands.
The foldable handles allow for easy access to the patient and facilitate transport when needed, while the one-handed side-rail release makes the locking mechanism simple, avoiding pinch point risks.
The retractable fifth wheel allows for easy maneuverability, sharp-cornering, and control during transport. The central locking breaks prevent the casters from rolling or swiveling as patients exit the stretcher. The low height position facilitates a safer patient ingress and egress reducing falling risk.
- Recovery chair positioning
- Pneumatic backrest
- Knee gatch
- High-strength aluminum, rust-resistant sider-rail bar
- High-impact polyethylene telescopic covers for protection from fluids and dirt contamination
- Heavy-gauge reinforced frame
- Radiolucent backrest and upright chest X-ray cassette holder
- Passive leg raise positioning
- Deck-integrated O2 tank holder
- Base cover with integrated tank holder and patient storage
- A range of pressure redistribution surfaces
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!