The Mindray Passport 8 is an innovative and efficient patient monitoring system with varying levels of patient care. The Passport 8 comes standard with an 8″ colorful touchscreen display, easy touch keys and parameters that meet your clinical needs. The Passport 8’s plug-and-play modular structure allows for more advanced monitoring functions to be added such as CO2, invasive pressure and cardiac output.
The Passport 8 offers integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocols, while the wired and wireless networking capabilities can also be integrated, enabling connectivity to the BeneVision Central Station.
Features and Benefits
- 8″ high resolution touchscreen display
- Up to 8 waveforms
- Standard features include 3 or 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, 2, NIBP, respiration, temperature, integrated recorder
- Optional Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 available
- Available ST and arrhythmia analysis with artrial fibrillation detection
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Available wireless 2.4 Ghz (802.11b/g/n)
- Connects to BeneVision Central Station
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP protocol interfaces
- Integrates with eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options offer unprecedented mobility
Heartland Medical offers the Mindray Passport 8 as a Certified-Remarketed option to fit your clinical and financial needs. The Mindray Passport 8 is a compact, versatile, affordable and easy to use monitoring platform.
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!