The New Mindray ePM Series Patient Monitors are the epitome of innovation and efficiency. The user interface is similar to that of a smart phone with 90% of all common monitoring functions being accessible with just 2 gestures. One swipe, and clinicians are able to see patients data in large numerics mode. Another swipe, and a mini-trend window provides the clinician with critical patient data. This is point-of-care workflow at its finest.
For more advanced monitoring functions, such as CO2, the ePM series offers a plug-and-play module structure. The ePM 12M, along with the ePM multi-gas module is a compact and powerful pair that is able to automatically identify and measure the inspired and expired values of O2, CO2, N2O and 5 different anesthetic agents.
Integrated Features of Each ePM Monitor:
- 3 and 5-lead ECG
- Masimo SET® SpO2
Other Features Include:
- 10″ and 12″ multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen displays with an intuitive user-interface
- Standard waveforms:
- ePM 10M, 8 waveforms
- ePM 12M, 10 waveforms
- Optional Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 available
- Arrhythmia analysis with astrial fibrillation (Afib) detection
- Optional ST and QT/QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Optional Sidestream or Microstream® CO2 module and multi-gas module (ePM 12M only)
- Wireless monitoring available
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocol for interface to EMR
- Optional JADAK 2D barcode scanner
The ePM Series monitors are IP44 rated and manufactured with industry-leading plastics, made to stand up to continuous usage and cleaning with the most stringent medical grade cleaners.
Cleaning is made simple and on-the-go workflow is made convenient with the concealed grab-and-go handle .
The expanding extension rack supports plug-and-play parameter modules while the flexible mounting options allow for beside and transport availability.
Your Heartland Medical Support Team