The Mindray cPM8 & cPM12 Patient Monitors best known for efficiently and effectively delivering care in non-hospital settings. With the option of either an 8″ or 12″ high resolution touchscreen display, both monitors have easy-touch function keys, an integrated 3-channel recorder and parameters that meet your every need: 3 or 5 lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperature. The optional plug-and-play modules offer the flexibility of additional parameters, such as CO2 and invasive pressures, when needed.
For use in the operating room, a multi-gas module for identifying and measuring the inspired and expired values of O2, CO2, N2O and 5 anesthetic agents is available for the cPM12 monitor.
Because the cPM monitors were designed to be ergonomic and sturdy, they support a variety of care settings and have multiple mounting options.
- 8″ or 12″ high resolution touchscreen display
- Displays up to 7 waveforms
- 3 or 5 lead ECG, Masimo SET®, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature and integrated recorder
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection and QT/QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Integrated HL7 and serial DIAP protocol interfaces
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting solutions
- Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2
- Module parameter options:
- Sidestream CO2
- 2 IBP + CO + Sidestream CO2
- 2IBP + CO + Microstream® CO2
- Multi-gas + 2 IBP + CO (cPM12 only)
Heartland Medical offers the Mindray cPM8 & cPM12 as NEW options to fit your clinical and financial needs. The Mindray cPM8 & cPM12 are efficient, flexible and easy to use monitoring platforms.
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!