Midmark Ritter 75E Evolution Used OR Chair For Sale and Rental
The Midmark Ritter 75E is discontinued and has been replaced by the Midmark Ritter 230 . Some 75Es may still be available on the aftermarket.
The Ritter 75 Evolution surgical chair has a height adjustment from 26″ to 42″. The total width is 27”. This procedure chair can achieve Trendelenburg to 45°. Power requirements are: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 amps. These patient chairs are available refurbished from Heartland Medical.
- Knee crutches (standard or articulating)
- Chair Arms *
- Castor base (standard or articulating)
- Facial pad (fits standard and special procedures headrest)
- Restraint straps *
- Base rails (for seat section)
- IV pole with clamp *
- Armboard with pad and clamp * (fixed or articulating)
- Hand surgery armboard with pad, leg and clamp *
- Special procedures headrest
- Wrist support headrest
- Welch-Allyn light bracket kit
- Side rails *
*Requires standard accessory rails for back section or optional base rail accessory for assembly.