Midmark-Ritter 419 Power Procedure Pre-Owned Exam Chair Is Available For Purchase/Rental
The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Examination Chair is ideal for Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons and all healthcare professionals requiring maximum access to the head and neck area of patients. It features a narrow neck area and a unique, slim backrest, for a large work surface and greater legroom for improved patient access.
For physicians’convenience, as well as that of their staff, the Midmark 419 powers all the way down to 22 3/8″ so patients can easily get on and off the chair, without the need to be lifted. Once the patient is on the chair, it powers up to as high as 40 3/8″, so physicians won’t have to bend or stoop to perform their procedure. The Midmark 419 with programmability offers the added convenience of being able to position the chair to the same setting with the touch of a button, every time.
The seamless, styled upholstery makes it easier for physicians and their staff to clean and maintain infection control. It can easily be removed without the use of any tools. And with its removable armrests and fully articulating headrest, it’s the perfect chair for any healthcare facility.
Ready positioning, power height, tilt, foot and back, foot control, articulating headrest, easily removable upholstery top, pull out foot extension and leveling screws
- Backrest: Length 22.5″ (57.2 cm) Width: Waist 19″ (48.3 cm), Middle 22.5″ (57.2 cm), Neck 7″ (17.8 cm)
- Seat section: 20″ L x 19″ to 21″ W (50.8 cm) x 48.3 to 53.3 cm)
- Foot section: 15″ L x 19″ W (38.1 x 48.3 cm), extends 8″ (20.3 cm)
- Small headrest: 6.25″ L x 7.5″ W (15.9 x 19.1 cm), articulates and extends 10.5″ (26.7 cm)
- Armrest: 11″ L x 4.25″ W (27.9 x 10.8 cm) Length with headrest fully articulated and extended and foot section fully extended: 83.5″ (212.1 cm)
- Height: 22.4″ x 40.4″ (56.9 x 102.6 cm)
- Tilt: Trendelenburg to 30°