Metro Lifeline emergency cart is certified to proper operating specifications.
Metro’s family of Lifeline Emergency carts were designed for a code not adapted for one. Designed and field tested by emergency personnel to provide not only storage and transport, but a total emergency workstation that meets the most stringent standards.
Metro Lifeline emergency cart features:
• Grab and go steering/caster system assures positive control of cart.
• Casters convert to full swivel at code site for perfect positioning.
• With the flip of the security latch, everything is unlocked and ready.
• Crash cart design allows simultaneous access by multiple code team members.
• Recessed storage are with retractable cover for quick retrieval of first-line medications.
• Defibrillator swing arm unlocks and swings 90 degrees away from cart top, then rotates 180 degrees.
• Call Heartland Medical today to get pricing!