A Favorite Among Veterinarians Who Need an MRI Compatible System
The Landmark VSA-2100-MRI Rolling Pole Mounted Anesthesia System has all the same great features as the Landmark Series but utilizes non-ferrous material for safe operation in an MRI environment.* A Tek 3 vaporizer is included with the VSA-2100-MRI System. The Vetland Small Animal MRI system is available on a rolling stand, making it easy to maneuver for convenient positioning.
* Please contact Vetland Medical for Safe Usage Information
Landmark VSA-2100-MRI Standard Features
- Utilizes non-ferrous materials
- Tek 3 vaporizer included (some ferrous material – ask for details)
- Delux Safe™ pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4LPM oxygen flowmeter with a protective stop
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VSA-2100-MRI Great?
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorber with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling,” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll-Free: (866) 475-1095