Dual-Drug Small Animal Anesthesia System
The Landmark VDA-4100 Dual Vaporizer Rolling Pole Mounted Veterinary Anesthesia Machine has proven to be a popular choice among veterinary professionals. Vetland Medical designed this anesthesia machine to meet the needs of clinicians who want or need to have two types of anesthetic agent on hand.
The vaporizer is the heart of every anesthesia system and only Vetland Medical offers a vaporizer that is calibrated for life! This represents substantial savings to the veterinarian over the life of the machine.
Landmark VDA-4100 Standard Features
- Delux Safe™ pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4LPM oxygen flowmeter with protective stop
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VDA-4100 Great?
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- Dual vaporizer mounting capability
- Low-flow kit available
- Large working area with convenient storage drawer
- 1030cc absorber with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll Free: (866) 475-1095