Used Philips Intellivue MP40 and Mp50 Patient Monitors For Sale
Monitoring High Performance Flexible Care Environments
Philips IntelliVue MP40 and MP50 patient monitors blend portability with measurement flexibility. They readily assimilate into the pace and meet the unique needs of intermediate care environments, primarily for those who work at the patient’s side.
Among many other features, this highly flexible medical equipment supports an extensive menu of clinical measurements, integrated clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, diagnostic conventional ECG 12 leads, and arrhythmia analysis.
Philips IntelliVue is user friendly and can be integrated into a network platform that spans the hospital enterprise . It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements .
Philips IntelliVue is compatible with a wide range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo & Nellcor
Other key features :
- 30.5 cm ( 12 “) Display SVGA color monitor with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable and durable case for easy carrying handle.
- Battery 5 hours ** means the MP50 is suitable to use for the transfer in the hospital .
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations .
- Custom display options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats , juxtapose real-time measurements and trend data , and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired .
- The touch screen operation makes many functions accessible directly through simple commands. ( Touchscreen is available on MP50 only . )
- Access information from a variety of systems of the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory , ECG management systems , radiology PACS , hospital systems and other host-based – and deliver it to the patient monitor through technology IntelliVue portal .
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving , quiet, stable, and starts quickly .
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation .