Rent or Purchase a Used HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED
The Samaritan PAD AED Package Includes:
- Samaritan PAD AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Pad-Pak (Battery/Pad Combination)
- Samaritan PAD Training & Maintenance DVD
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
The used Heartsine Samaritan AED Unit is available for rent or purchase
Compact in Size, Large on Ability
Portable and Lightweight
The Samaritan PAD is lighter (2.4 lbs.) and smaller in comparison to other defibrillator options.
The Samaritan PAD 300P is designed and built to resist the effects of shock and vibration. This medical equipment carries an IP56 Rating, the highest rating against dust and water in the industry. It is covered by a 10-year unit warranty.
This medical equipment employs specialized electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology. This escalating, low-energy waveform automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences to calibrate rhythm and recommend defibrillation if required.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
The Samaritan PAD 300P features easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process.
Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required, providing straightforward operation.
A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show the entire system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check weekly.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Two Parts, One Expiration Date
- Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership
- Cartridge has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
** Physician’s Prescription Required by FDA
*** PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS