GE OEC Elite MiniView Mini C-Arm for Sale or Rent
The GE OEC Elite MiniView is a small-scale, user-friendly mini c-arm, designed with the clinician in mind. The GE OEC MiniView system features a dual screen and a simple user interface. This system is perfect for small facilities with limited space, as it has a small footprint and is compact and mobile.
- Dual, 19″ monochrome LCD panels with anti-glare technology
- Large image display (larger than any other mini C-arm)
- Right monitor touchscreen and simple user-interface
- Clinicians are able to capture high quality images at about half of the mA in “Low Dose Mode”
- Dual screen display allows the view of primary and reference images, simultaneously
- Pivoting C-arm for smooth rotation on the orbital sleeve
- Easy maneuverability
- Large field-of-view provides imaging of clinically relevant anatomy
- SmartLock anti-drift feature locks all pivot points for stable image capture
- OEC Smart Metal Technology optimizes image quality, even with the introduction of metal objects into the x-ray field
- Lightweight carbon fiber C is designed for durability
- Counterbalanced vertical slider for increased stability
- Water resistant keyboard with wired or wireless foot switch
- Swiveling monitors allow for easy viewing in any position
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!