GE OEC 9800 Super C C-Arm for Sale or Rent
The GE OEC 9800 Super C C-Arm is an ideal imaging solution for facilities that need a deeper arc-depth and greater C-arm rotation. This mobile and versatile unit is a great choice for emergency rooms, operating rooms and office-based pain management environments. Less patient repositioning means that the clinician can spend more time studying images and making better diagnosis.
- Suitable in a wide range of diagnostic or intervention applications
- Proprietary GE SMART Options auto-adjust images for increased clarity:
- SmartMetal: Optimizes image quality, even with the introduction of metal objects into the x-ray field
- SmartWindow: Automatically adjusts brightness and contrast
- AutoTrak: Automatically selects the optimum imaging technique
- Simple user interface
- Precise positioning with SmartView off-axis pivot joints
- Deeper arc-depth (compared to other OEC C-arm models)
- 9800 Super C arc is 7″ greater than a standard OEC C-arm with 9″ image intensifier
- 5″ more in the arc compared standard OEC models with a 12″ image intensifier
- Wide range of power modes:
- Low dose
- High power (for challenging imaging applications)
- Increased orbital rotation for 148° compared to 115° seen with other OEC models
- Onboard high resolution CCD camera for digital imaging
- Shortened L-arm design compensates for increased size but doesn’t interfere with side-to-side rotation
- Dual 16″ hi-res monitors with anti-glare technology
- Imaging options for a variety of procedures:
- Pulse fluoro
- High-Level fluoro
- Digital Cine pulse mode
- Imaging modes are easy to navigate with intuitive GE software
- Excellent image quality with GE proprietary image IQ
- Unique rotating anode reduces risk of overheating during longer procedures
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!